[Scottish] Cost of M$ in councils.

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 27 23:34:39 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 26 January 2011 04:45:19 pm Marcel Hecko wrote:
> I was actually expecting this number to be much higher. Is this only
> software license costs which are accounted into the amount, or is this
> including support and mainetnance fees? It that a flat rate, or
> monthly/yearly cost? I would love to see other inputs/outcomes of the
> project you are mentioning.
>
> Marcel

Because it makes it difficult to read.

Please don't top post.

I would have expected it to be higher too - based on an estimate for the OEM
licence of £50 - getting a full set of supported commercial software, and
client licences for print/file/email/webfiltering for £60 looks like a very
good deal.

I suspect there's some creative accounting going on here.

C.