[Scottish] Router suitable for a small home network

William Nelson wnelson at geeksoc.org
Sun Dec 8 22:41:27 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the problems the storm caused you.

So, considering the price difference between the two models you
mentioned, the ballpark figure is rather up in the air. If you haven't
come across it before, broadbandbuyer.co.uk isn't a bad site to get an
idea of what's available.

This will probably get me shot, but, if you want something that should
just work, you may look at the higher rated linksys. I've also heard
good things about the better rated TP-Links, although it sounds like
you've have a bad experience with one of their models. Up in the higher
price range of the D6200, I would possibly recommend the draytek,
recently acquired a higher model and have had a most enjoyable parting
from the BT HomeHub.

Hope the link helps.

Sorted by WAN Type ADSL:
http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Finders/Routers/?G=38&t=1&Sort=3#Content