[Scottish] Thursday 30th May

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Mon May 27 22:47:14 UTC 2013

Hey all,

This months meeting is this coming Thursday (30/5/2013). We've got a few
things going on.

Kenny Duffus
--------------------
Kenny has kindly offered to offer us an introduction to docker. More
information about docker can be found at http://www.docker.io/

Sysadmin Chat/ Q&A
anything that you definitely want to speak about at the meeting.

If you've never been before - we are, as always - in the Electron Club from
7PM onwards, with talks starting at 7:30PM.

Electron Club
CCA Glasgow
350 Sauchiehall Street  Glasgow,
G2 3JD

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=55.865887&lon=-4.265037&zoom=18&layers=M

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Kenny.