ScotLUG :: Thursday 26th May

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue May 24 07:13:21 UTC 2016

Hey all,

The next ScotLUG meeting will be this coming Thursday at the usual Spot,
the Electron Club in the CCA. We should be kicking around the Electron Club
around 7:00PM. We will be aiming to start the talk at 7:30PM.

This month we’re going to have a series of lightning talks. This is a great
opportunity for a number of regular (or even not so regular) attendees to
present a quick 5 - 10 minute talk on something that they find interesting.
There are no defined parameters for a talk subject, so it doesn’t need to
be strictly about linux this month.

If you’re interested in presenting a talk, the CFP form can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uW48_wefdWljE03owk2_m694dky7lQFkEakyQD31c3k

*We are still looking for more talks!*

Hope to see you all there!