20 years of ScotLUG (soon)

Graeme Thomson graemethomson1980 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:38:46 UTC 2017

It occurred to me a few mins ago, that ScotLUG must be almost 20, as I've
attended on and off for nearly that.

LUG.org.uk indicated that the first meeting was Feb 98, so If we accept
that as the truth, we have a few months before the 20th birthday.

I think we should mark the occasion in some way, and unless there's a good
reason not to, we should try to get hold of some members who have drifted
away over the years.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to mark the occasion, or how to get hold
of any of the "original" members or anyone who has drifted away over the
years who may be interested in marking 20 years of ScotLUG