20 years of ScotLUG (soon)

Graeme Thomson graemethomson1980 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:47:31 UTC 2017

I've created a google forms poll to try to organise something to mark the
occasion in Feb. I know, I know, ScotLUG has historically been far from
organised, but I think this should be an exception (and probably the 21st
too)

Could anyone interested please fill it out, and if you have details of any
past members, especially folks from way way back, PLEASE pass it on to them
to fill out.

https://goo.gl/forms/vesbTIyHFDKxO9S53

Cheers