20 years of ScotLUG (soon)

Graeme Thomson graemethomson1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:20:52 UTC 2018

Hi Folks
I'm looking at sorting out venues for this now, so if anyone wants to fill
out the survey, or wants to pass the link on to anyone to do so, could you
try to get a response by the Friday 12th January please?

It looks at present like it will be a curry night, so I was looking at
getting a few tables in the Koh I Noor in Charing Cross, they do a buffet,
and it's pretty reasonably priced as well as being pretty decent food every
time I've visited.

If any of you are still in touch with people who used to attend regularly
who may be interested in coming along, try to get hold of them ASAP so we
have an idea of numbers

Happy new year folks