ScotLUG :: Thursday 25th January 2018

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Sun Jan 21 20:56:40 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

The next ScotLUG meeting will be on Thursday 25th January at the usual
spot, the Electron Club in the CCA.

We should be kicking around the Electron Club around 7:00PM.

We will be adjourning to a local bar afterwards, the exact location to be
confirmed on the night as we need to check on availability of space at the
CCA Bar.

This month, we will be hosting a round table discussion and demonstration
of the various small form factor devices such as the Raspberry Pi and the
Odroid.

Attendees are encouraged to bring their own projects.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Kenny.