ScotLUG :: November Lineup, Some updates to meeting structure

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Fri Nov 23 12:53:56 UTC 2018

Hi Folks!

Just a reminder that this months meeting is next week.

There's still plenty of time to present a lightning talk if you're
interested, you can register to do so here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WDEsRnL96R8ZBTV_ztacz3MpvsfVUDiJ63XG6DMVw0U/viewform

Again, our agenda for the next meeting:

   - 7:30PM - Lightning Talks
   - 8:30PM - Linux / FLOSS Q&A