ScotLUG :: November Lineup, Some updates to meeting structure

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Nov 28 21:22:59 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that ScotLUG is on Tomorrow night.

We're a little light on lightning talks. Please, if you're interested in
presenting a talk - please let us know. The easiest way to do this would be
using our small form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WDEsRnL96R8ZBTV_ztacz3MpvsfVUDiJ63XG6DMVw0U/viewform

Thanks,
Kenny.