ScotLUG :: 2020-11-26 - Quarter of Century of OpenBSD

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue Nov 17 21:40:22 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 26th November. We will again be using
video conference software to run a remote meeting.

This month we will be starting the meeting at 6PM, where we will be
watching a recent talk on the state of Linux in 2020, followed by a live
talk from one of our regulars, Fred Crowson.

Fred will be presenting a talk on the OpenBSD. OpenBSD had it’s 25th
Birthday back in October, to celebrate Fred is going to run through
installing OpenBSD, on some real or virtual hardware, so that everyone can
follow along at home, or in the cloud :~)

Details on connecting to the meeting will be posted on the day of the event
to the website, irc and sent via email. We will also be streaming the talk
on the ScotLUG Youtube Channel.
Agenda:

   - 18:00 UTC - Meeting room opens.
   - 18:15 UTC - Linux Sucks 2020 - Viewing Party.
   - 19:30 UTC - Fred Crowson - Quarter of Century of OpenBSD
   - 20:30 UTC - Room Closes

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Kenny.