ScotLUG :: 2020-11-26 - Quarter of Century of OpenBSD

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Thu Nov 26 17:08:33 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

Tonights meeting will be held on BigBlueButton on the following link:
https://scotlug.org.uk/meeting/20201126

We will open the room at 6PM and with the following agenda.

   - 18:00 UTC - Meeting room opens.
   - 18:15 UTC - Linux Sucks 2020 - Viewing Party.
   - 19:30 UTC - Fred Crowson - Quarter of Century of OpenBSD
   - 20:30 UTC - Room Closes

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Kenny.