[Sderby] Mail list - your options.

Dominic Knight sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 23 21:18:02 2002

You should all by now know we have changed our list. Here are some of the=
=20
options now available to you.

no mail: you can choose to not receive mail when you subscribe an address=
,=20
this is useful if you want to write from work and only receive mail at ho=
me.

ack: Receive an acknowledgement when you post to the list (automated rece=
ipt)

not metoo: Don't want to get copies of your own posts - click this one

Digest mode: you can also get our mail in a daily digest, or 30k of mail=20
whichever comes first.

hide: this hides the fact that you are subscribed from other people. poin=
tless=20
as you are all automatically hidden anyway.

We also archive mail. To view the archive visit=20
http://www.mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sderby