[Sderby] (no subject)

Gerry Mayfield sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 27 11:47:03 2002

Continuing with my problem,

Clive Jones (whose e-mail crashes my outlook, but never mind) has given =
me some help and I deduce that the folder '/root/Desktop2/Trash' is then =
part of the the '/' directory.  This folder has HUNDREDS of entries and =
while I have deleted some I need a safe way of clearing these.  I assume =
this is the trash can from the GUI.  Can this be done from Webmin?

I am running Caldera Openlinux.  I believe there is a command to launch =
the GUI (it currently is running in command line). Can someoe assist =
with yhis command?

Thanks

Gerry Mayfield