[Sderby] RE:SuSE

astraguy sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 28 19:49:01 2002

Hello Dave,
Thank you for your advice,I did have C++ lessons a few years ago
but the person who was teaching me moved away from the area .
I then used the Zortech C++ compiler then which contained all
the libraries needed me tutor wrote is own if he needed some other
libraries

I have been thinking about starting again and noticed the notice on
the web site and wondered if lessons started at Moira I would
be like to join them.and I wondered what software you used
and if you are multi platforms Windows/Linux, i am hoping to
be at the next meeting at Moira.
Cheers Mike