[Sderby] Meetings and hard drives

Kris Adcock sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 30 11:10:00 2002

Does anyone know of a Linux distribution which ONLY does remote X-windows
stuff. Basically, the 'floppy or CDR' that is mentioned below? I'm about to
setup the office of a local charity with a computer system, and its highly
likely that it will be an LTSP system with a SuSE 8.0 server. But I have
some small hard-discs (around 400 meg) which I could install such a
distribution on, rather than finding network cards with boot sockets and
making the ROMs.