[Sderby] Mounting a digital camera

Mini Mike sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 31 15:56:00 2002

Assuming you have no other SCSI devices or devices like CDwriters/USB sto=
rage,=20
etc using SCSI emulation, it will probably be /dev/sda.

If you look in KDE Control Center, under Information > Available hardware=
 >=20
Disks, you should see it.  Look at the details and it should have the dev=
ice=20
file in there.

Mike.