[Sderby] RE: C D Writer

Michael sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Nov 24 16:04:00 2002

Hi , thank you once again for your e-mail, I have just stopped
for a cuppa and checked my mail, I have bought a copy of
Mandrake 8.2 but did not seem to have much luck with the
I think that maybe SuSe is the way to go for now and I do
dislike  the RH desktop like you , I have not tried Debian
yet but it is several months now since i decided to change
to Linux and this is the nearest yet I even bought a new
computer so that I could get sorted out with Linux,
Cheers Michael