[Sderby] networking

mark wilkes sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 24 11:54:01 2002

David
Unfortunately I live in Wolverhampton so I cannot make the Friday meetings.
What is Debian 3.0 ? Sorry but this s/w is new to me.
I will definitely take your advice regarding broadband (2 nic's) & firewall
s/w. I think I will also stick with Pentium 2 and 3 machines which should be
adequate for my needs.
Thanks for your advice.
Mark.