[Sderby] Next meeting - 8/9/02

Dominic Knight sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 1 13:51:00 2002

On Friday 30 August 2002 19:12, Clive Jones wrote:
> On Friday 30 Aug 2002 8:37 pm, Mini Mike wrote:
> > What does anyone think to making the next meeting a meeting with a
> > differnece? I suggest a little trip down memory lane.  It's time to d=
ig
> > out those old machines you'd been keeping in the loft for such an
> > occasion! I'm talking C-64, ZX Speccy, Atari, etc, etc.  It doesn't h=
ave
> > to run Linux, but if it does, all the better.  Lets see who can find =
the
> > oldest bit of kit :-)
>
> They all look a bit recent to me - what about Microtan 65, Nascom 1, UK=
101,
> S of C MK14, Altair etc etc ;)  I'm a bit far away but that does sound =
like
> fun.

I'm not ancient enough for that but will bring along an Atari 400(16k) At=
ari=20
800(64k) along with a cassette and 5=BC" floppy drives all with heaps of=20
software! Might have a printer somewhere too. You were correct Mike, look=
s=20
like the C64 PSU does fit the 800 - will test it later. It would be nice =
if=20
you could get along Clive I wouldn't mind a look at some of those=20
pre-industrial-age machines ;)

Dom