[Sderby] Sundays session killed my X

Michael Hall sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 10 19:58:00 2002

Hello Pete,
Thank you for your advice I will keep a copy for
reference in case I get this problem again, But last
night I fdisked and reformated both of my hard drives,
I am using Windows Me at the moment and I will reinstall
this tonight and set everything else up in Windows Me
because I have not really had the computer going well
with SuSE for 12 weeks now and there are some things
that I need to sort out before I try Linux again,
Thank you once again for your help and it I can help
you anytime just ask me,

Cheers Mike

mike@astraguy.co.uk