[Sderby] Disabling mouse pointer

Mini Mike sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 14 16:34:01 2002

Hi Dave,

Well, firstly I haven't the faintest idea!  But, thinking aloud, would it=
 be=20
possible to configure no mouse in X?  Maybe you could remove it from=20
Xfree86.conf?  It is possible to remove the mouse in SAX2, though I didn'=
t go=20
further, so I don't know if it will get upset later.  As for the logon, n=
ot=20
really sure, is it possible to put a line in one of the startup scripts t=
o=20
run Animate before the logon screen is displayed?

Mike.