[Sderby] CD Burning

David Bottrill sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 11:55:01 2002

After chatting with Tony and Mike (Astraguy) we talked about setting up
a LUG knowledgebase / FAQ / Software recommendations.

With that in mind I recently downloaded and installed CD Burning
software called K3B. It is supposed to have the look and feel of Nero on
windows which it certainly has. Last time I tried it I ended-up burning
a CD with no data on it. The problem was partly finger trouble on my
part,in that the destination window where you drag the files to be
burned was closed-up by default so It was not obvious where to drag the
files to. I had another go yesterday sussed it out and discovered it is
very easy to use and looks to be the best Linux CD burning software
around.

Well recommended

David Bottrill