[Sderby] CD Burning

astraguy sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 12:15:01 2002

Hello Dave,
Thank you for your information on the Cd burning software
once I have linux installed again later this week I hope ,
I have given up with SuSE at the moment far too many
problems over the last 12 weeks, And I have got on order
a copy of Red Hat and Mandrake from Amazon these
should be here this week ,Can you please tell me if the K3B
software in on the Linux cds or do I have to download the
software from another site,
Thank you for your help
Michael (astraguy Sunday name )