[Sderby] RE: C lessons

David Coulson sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 18:40:00 2003

mike wrote:
> Hello Dave C ,
>
> Can you please give me the link to your
>
> C lesson sheets ,
>
> And would you like the projector screen
>
> there is no charge it is something that
>
> I have no use for these days,
>
> I am still getting on ok with SuSE 8.2
>
> and have had no more problems,
>

> Regards Michael

Sorry Mike I thought that I had made it clear that a screen was not a
problem for me, although I don't know if Dom would accept it on behalf
of the group. My problem was with a digital projector which I previously
borrowed but which is now unavailable. However I believe that the
omniscient Dom has managed to find another. ( for which Many Thanks). I
think that several people have sent the appropriate URL for the notes,
but if anyone has a problem then let me know. It is correct to say that
the copyright problem exists for the notes are not completely my own.
Cheers Dave C.