[Sderby] RE: C lessons

mike sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 23:00:01 2003

 =0D
 Hi Dave ,=0D
Thank you for your e-mail I have found the link =0D
and collected the C lesson sheets and I do =0D
understand the copyright problem ,=0D
But could they be rewriten putting your own =0D
code instead of there's =0D
Regards =0D
Michael=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk=0D
Date: 23 April 2003 18:39:51=0D
To: sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk=0D
Subject: Re: [Sderby] RE: C lessons=0D
 =0D
mike wrote:=0D
> Hello Dave C ,=0D
> =0D
> Can you please give me the link to your =0D
> =0D
> C lesson sheets ,=0D
> =0D
> And would you like the projector screen =0D
> =0D
> there is no charge it is something that =0D
> =0D
> I have no use for these days,=0D
> =0D
> I am still getting on ok with SuSE 8.2 =0D
> =0D
> and have had no more problems,=0D
> =0D
> =0D
> =0D
> Regards Michael =0D
> =0D
> =0D
> =0D
Sorry Mike I thought that I had made it clear that a screen was not a =0D
problem for me, although I don't know if Dom would accept it on behalf =0D
of the group. My problem was with a digital projector which I previously =
=0D
borrowed but which is now unavailable. However I believe that the =0D
omniscient Dom has managed to find another. ( for which Many Thanks). I =0D
think that several people have sent the appropriate URL for the notes, =0D
but if anyone has a problem then let me know. It is correct to say that =0D
the copyright problem exists for the notes are not completely my own.=0D
Cheers Dave C.=0D
 =0D
 =0D