[Sderby] RE: C lessons

mike sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 25 21:55:00 2003

 =0D
 Hi Members ,=0D
 =0D
I was expecting to do a C course and then follow on with the C++ one,=0D
I would like to use one of the C/C++ programs with Linux SuSE 8.2 ,=0D
and there seems to be a lot of docs on the SuSE disc ,and the C/C++ =0D
program ,But I am not sure which is the best one to go for maybe we =0D
could all use the same version and do some of the lessons at home =0D
and use a website as a base, like Andre  suggests .=0D
Would there be a copyright problem using the linux C/C++ program =0D
and the documentation ??.=0D
Regards Mike =0D
=0D
 =0D