[Sderby] (no subject)

Flashı³ Egis-Minsky sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 25 09:48:01 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hi there.<BR><BR>"A few months ago I had a little flirt with Mandrake, (lol, that's all it turned out to be)"<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; - That sums up my entire linux life<BR><BR>I was wondering what the most common distro that was used around here?<BR>Also, does anyone know of anyone ever getting the ntl:home ntl:100 modem working thru the USB on linux. I've heard of difficaults (and some successes) but they either didn't say how, or said in a way that I didn't understand :-$ <BR><BR>I live in Castle Donington, so I think your my nearest LUG.<BR>Hope to see you all soon</P></DIV>Flashı³ </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>only69blowstillimlimp@hotmail.com</DIV>