[Sderby] Wooo!

Flashı³ Egis-Minsky sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jul 27 03:58:01 2003

Just a <s>quick</s> * update...

I got Red Hat 9.1, downloaded ISO's and still using it  3 days after! thats
more than some girlfriends!!!! and it worked first time, unlike some
girlfriends!!!

ntl: cable modem on usb was easy to setup for (red hat) linux -Eth0 setup as
a eithernet connection, as NTL have there ambit 35000 (please note that make
all ntl:100 users, the word bandaged came up alot of the resources i read ;)
) seems to connect thru the same ports, jsut different connection (is that
normal on USB?)... simple...

I have had some problems installing GF2 mx 400 (64 mb) updated drivers, but
thats cuz i'm stupid! I cant find a "bash" promt wihtout loading Xserver
:$..... help!

Oh. And I dont get the "start" menu on gnome... it doesnt update with new
packages installed does it? and i cant isntall thru the terminal, (terminal
seems to connect to localhost as a literal terminal, just to it's self) so i
could do with someone telling me how to install stuff properly!

I have found how ever, i do prefer gnome to KDE. Ttryed both on first
install, formatted and instaled usefull stuf for seond, of which only Gnome
was inclueded (opps, how did that happem ?!)

I'm afraid i wont be able to attend a meeting (offical) till 21/sept, maybe
later depending on transport... as aug31 is mine and my girlfriend's 1yr
going out, so I'll be "busy". Is Moria Hathern end of Zouch? I used to live
in Long Whatton (about 1/2 of a mile other side of Hathern :D) So I can get
to the Esso station at worst, some one must use the A6 to get there :D)))

well, love a and leave ya, its nearly 4 am sunday morning, too sober, too
sunday

^Polaris^ kiss me god damnit! and, do you come here often?

Flash13 (cant find the superscript 1 and 3 yet, on the "todo" list tho, as
it IS part of my nick (_help_))

PS, Did I over use my quota of (brackets)?

PPS Do I need that much help you should all lodge?

PPPS What the hell do I need to do to get of dialy digests?

*I know that doesnt work, well, not here or is it just hotmail that, that
doesnt work without the html tags

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger