[Sderby] Video Card Help for SuSe 6.2

Laurie L Proud laurie at g0llp.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 07:57:01 GMT 2003

Hi Folk's,

I will be bringing this machine to the meeting on Sunday !

Could Dom or Dave B refresh their memories how to install /configure
SuSe 6.2 (yast 1), and help get X-windows running on this machine
please.

I've checked the box for the list of suported video cards, and it
does say this card is suppored.  In that case I don't know why it
diden't auto detect it.

If all else fails could we get it to go in VESA mode.

See you all Sunday.

Regards Laurie

-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/