[Sderby] ISPs

David Jolley dave at lucien.cx
Tue Nov 4 14:12:41 GMT 2003

Mike Hemstock wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I know this question's been asked a million times before, but does anyone know
>any good dialup ISPs?  All I need is plain old unmetered internet access,
>nice and cheap, but reliable.

Cheap, Reliable.  Pick 1...

I hear that Tiscali comes highly recommended :)

Demon aren't cheap, but their Dialup is superb.  Plusnet are supposed to
be ok at dialup, certainly no artificial cut-off time limit, but I'm not
sure about pricing.

Other than that, avoid Virgin like the plague - a mate of mine's in
contract dispute with them (they cut him off earlier than he requested)
and they really are the pits to deal with apparently.

Cheers

Dave.