[Sderby] ISPs

James Tait jtait at wyrddreams.org
Tue Nov 4 17:05:42 GMT 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, David Jolley wrote:

> Demon aren't cheap, but their Dialup is superb.

Their customer service is awful though.  I had to provide my Direct
Debit details to them for 3 years running.  When I moved over to NTL, I
cancelled my account in August before it expired at the end of
September.  They still charged me for a year's subscription, then when I
phoned them to ask why they said they had no record of me cancelling and
they would take the call as a cancellation request and charge me for the
interim period.  The cheque was apparently in the post, but I'm still
waiting to receive it.

Just my £0.02 worth.

JT