[Sderby] My problem trying to write CD-RW!

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 21:32:25 GMT 2003

James Gibbon wrote to help by telling me how he blanks CD-RWs, I have
tried to use a version of his instructions for my machines device drive.
Cdrecord says outputs: Trying to use high medium on low speed writer' so
it looks as if I have got to get either a CD-Writer faster than the 4
speed version I have got now (and I can not see myself doing that) or
find some one to swap my six High Speed 4-10x Compatible CD-RW with low
speed ones. So it look as if I am going to torment one of my mates to
swap the CD-RWs with and try again. Thanks anyway, I just hope that I
have better luck next time around.