[Sderby] Email Services To Windows Clients

David Clarke david at ng7.org.uk
Thu Nov 27 10:00:55 GMT 2003

Have a look at E-Smith, which is designed for exactly this.

It is available as a downloadable CD-image (www.e-smith.org), and is also exists in a supported commercial form from Mitel.

Builds a linux server (based on RedHat 7.3 providing email (pop3, imap, webmail), shared file services (samba) and firewall - an ideal Small Enterprise server. Lots of user-contributed addons (www.contribs.org) including SpamAssassin, Procmail filtering, AntiVirus etc.

The whole system is controllable through a web-browser interface.

Contact me directly if you want to discuss further, or I can supply a CD copy.

David Clarke