[Sderby] How do you set-up a CDRW via Mandrake 9.0

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 12:53:10 GMT 2003

Hi to one and all,

I am still having trouble trying to work out how to set-up my IDE CDRW
via Mandrake 9.0, I have been told that I need to re-compile the kernel
so as to allow for SCSI Emulation. But I still have not got a clue on
how to do that, can anyone give me a blow-by-blow discription on how I
can set-up the SCSI Emulation. As I am still having to rely on Microbe
Softie Bindozes at the moment to burn any Audio & Data CD I may need,
and I would rather burn CD via Linux any day.

Thanks