[Sderby] uh?

andy swindell a.swindell at btopenworld.com
Tue Oct 28 22:34:55 GMT 2003

hi guys (and gals!),
    probably a simple query for anyone who has experienced these problems:-

anybody tried apt-get for RH7x? - seems to have problems resolving the
repositories on my system (many hosts not found) anybody know a
workaround for this - or how to configure repository addresses manually?
  and now for the (probably) stupid question........

I seem to be experiencing "segmentation errors" intermittently on RH7.2
when the panel is first booting under gnome - looked for solutions
everywhere but can find any mentions of this problem - does this sound
familar (or simple?) to anyone?

and lastly, if anyone is bored and fancies playing around with an amiga
1200 (no RF mod or mouse) and boxes (literally) of games let me know -
good home required (this system has never been tested as working (by me
anyway)).