[Sderby] Newcomer and recovering win user. New webmaster?

D.Reddish de_facto at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 29 18:11:50 GMT 2003

Well actualy i wasn't. Sorry!
If requested to do so i would certainly do some work on the site. It
would be a pleasure.
However I have to say that i would not have time to attend to the site
as full time web master.
So I would be loath to tread on the toes of the current webmaster; whom
I am sure has put in plenty of hard work on behalf of the group already.