[Sderby] Billion seconds passed since 1970 Unix incept date bug.

Andy Davidson andyd at lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 15 15:09:15 BST 2004

On Thursday, April 15, 2004, at 04:56  am, L L Proud wrote:

> Oh dear !!!  His email is working as I've received test messages from
> him, but he's very concerned about this problem with the dates &
> files.
> The problem as I see it is he cannot easily do a major upgrade of the
> software, 32Mb isn't enough for KDE 2.X which the message recommends.

This is probably a useful page for you :

   http://www.emailman.com/unix/clients.html

I used to use Kmail 1.3 - it stored the mailboxes in mbox format, if i
remember correctly, and lots of Linux clients will happily parse mbox
formatted mail spools.

I use Evolution at work, and it's probably too resource hungry for him,
but it is quite a nice client.

--
Regards, Andy Davidson
http://www.fotoserve.com/