[Sderby] iso help

L Wright leigh.wright at email911.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 25 11:10:57 BST 2004

I while back I installed suse 8.2 pro on my pc, but it was unstable so I
decided to download the boot.iso file from suse so I could upgrade to 9.1
to see if that works. I verified the checksum using md5summer, burnt the
disk with nero but when I try to boot I get "ISOLINUX 2.06
...isolinux:Image checksum error...sorry". I have tried creating disks for
Redhat, mandrake,dynebolic and knoppix and I get the same error with each.
I realise that this is something wrong with the burn process but I am at a
a loss as to what.
I am using Nero 5.5.7.2, plextor cd burner and Windows XP Pro. I have also
tried fireburner but get the same result. If anyone could point me in the
right direction it would be great.
Thanks