[Sderby] Upgrading

Malcolm Neal Malcolm.Neal at derby-college.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 08:34:17 BST 2004

Hi Dave

This will be of no help at all but I know how you feel.

I have just had the new computer and will be installing Linux but probably Red Hat as I can get a very up to date dvd of the whole install from Catherine at Cambridge.  As usual I will install to a separate hard drive from my windows disk, having put a small 30 gig drive in just for that purpose.

Will have to meet for a drink sometime soon

Cheers

Malcolm