[Sderby] Very old email: Linux software for Cybergear Gold

Avoin Embedded Software avoin at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 20 13:55:59 BST 2004

Hi Matthew,

I am owning a Cybergear Gold, and I was searching the web to find any
Linux software to run its voicemail.

So I found your email of more than a year ago:

>Hi there,
>
>Missed sundays meeting - got dragged to a baptism and then had to go car
>shoping after someone wrote the wife's car off last week. She's OK, by
>bank balance is in a sorry state.
>
>Does anyone run a cybergear gold as an ISDN router?
>
>Why am I asking?  Someone has given me some linux software to allow the
>voicemail to work on the linux box, but I'm having fun installing it -
>as it came with no instructions!
>
>Would gladly trade it with someone who can get it working!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Matthew

Do you still have this Linux software? Is it in source form? If so I am
sure I can get it working ;-)

And what would you like to it trade for?

Best regards,

     Eric Koenders