[Sderby] Money, cash or dosh

Patrick Barber patrick.barber at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 20:45:06 GMT 2004

Alan Dunford wrote:

>On Sunday 04 Jan 2004 9:15 pm, mjhall wrote:

Good idea after reading some of the other WLAN sites, they have an
active participation from the local HAM groups, and the LUGs

I'm sure we can all work something out together?

--

<regards>
Patrick Barber
email: patrick.barber at tiscali.co.uk
irc Channel: irc.lug.org #sderby

Registered Linux User #332139

<thought>
Is the light at the end of the tunnel an on coming train
</thought>

</regards>