[Sderby] Amateur radio licences

Graham Hamblin graham at hamblin24.f9.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 17:37:50 BST 2004

Hiyer

Oh no please don't rename the group or get carried away with it.   I
could have a licence, G4VBB, I returned it a few years ago and gave it
all up after doing HF and running a tcp/ip node on vhf/uhf using linux.

It's had it's day and I haven't missed it one little bit.

Regards
Graham

--
Fedora Core 2