[Sderby] Just trying out DSL and had to tell someone

Mark mark-challener at whippet89.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 23:53:38 GMT 2004

Hello,
	I'm between courses at the moment so I've had some time to try out
Damn Small Linux.  Great fun.  Up and running in no time.  And under 50 MB.
This is direct from sylpheed and I'm browing with dillo.

I've also recently found Peanut 9.5 straightforward to install.  Approx 370 MB.
Peanut has KDE 3.1  and KOffice.

I recently tried upgrading from Mandrake 8.1 to 9.2, but I think one of my disks must be corrupt.  I'll reburn it when I have time.

Can someone tell me how long it should take to install Debian 3.0 ?  It always seems to take me most of six hours!

All the best
	Mark   Running DSL tonight.