[Sderby] PC for Sale

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Sat Mar 13 23:36:24 GMT 2004

I have a PC for sale that has been subject to a half-hearted dutch auction
between Mike and Ian tonight on IRC, and now stands at £61. I am open to
offers, but I would like to get rid of it tomorrow afternoon.

The spec is as follows:

Gigabyte BX440 based Motherboard
Two PIII 450 CPUs (yes it is a dual CPU machine)
256MB PC100 RAM
Creative Savage 4 AGP video card
Highpoint HPT366 UDMA 66 IDE Raid Controller (Supported by Linux)
3COM 3C509 10BaseT ISA network card
10 speed DVD drive
2 Hard Drive caddies one fitted with a 2.5GB disk

Midi ATX case with 4 x 51/4" and  2 x 3.5" external drive bays plus 2 internal
3.5" drive bays.

The combined BogoMips of both CPUs is just under 1800

I am bringing the box to Moira tomorrow and it can be seen running, currently
it has a fully patched SuSE 9.0 installation.

--
David Bottrill

Registered Linux user number 330730
www.bottrill.org