[Sderby] This thing called Windoze.

Graham Hamblin graham at hamblin24.f9.co.uk
Wed May 5 13:57:48 BST 2004

Hiyer

The other day I ordered a new box from Dell.   They refuse to supply it
without Windoze pre-installed and I am awaiting delivery.

I don't want Windoze in any shape or form having used Linux exclusively
now for about ten years.

Just wondering about the options.   When I boot the thing up will it
give me the option of refusing the Microsoft licence?   If it does can
I return it and get some dough back?   This stranglehold by the Gate's
lot on the supply of new computers really pees me off.   Dell supply
servers with RedHat installed and I would have gladly accepted RedHat
without strings as an alternative to Windoze, not an option.

Not a member of the man-lug group so any replies from there I would
appreciate a CC to my address, thanks in anticipation.

Regards
Graham Hamblin.

--
Graham Hamblin