[Sderby] This thing called Windoze.

Conrad Gavin gubbs at fudo.org
Wed May 5 17:30:18 BST 2004

Excuse me, but ...

How can forcing you to buy a windows license be LEGAL? Don't we have
like fair trade laws or something that prevent this? Or at least some
kind of consumer laws? What if you went to a resteraunt for a meal and
they just added on 80 pounds worth of food to the bill - that you had
never ordered and even expressely stated you DIDNT want?

Surely there is some consumer 'statutary' rights being violated here?!
What about EEC regs etc?

G.