[Sderby] Ad-hoc LUG meeting

Ian Spratt slh at f2s.com
Thu May 13 21:09:37 BST 2004

> A certain member of the LUG who can only be described as a fat b*tard
has
> expressed an interest at attempting to eat a "Mighty Man Mixed Grill"
from
> The Wragley Boatstop in Stenson.  To avoid offending the poor lad, I
won't
> meantion Ian's name.
>
> If you have not been put off yet, the meal consists of sausage, sirloin
steak,
> gammon, kidney, liver, lamb chop, pork chop, salad, peas, mushrooms,
chips,
> onion rings, egg and anything that I've missed.  I believe the meat
content
> is about 32Oz.
>
> If anyone still hasn't been put off, the desert is Death by Chocolate.
>
> It anyone still hasn't been put off, anyone who fails to eat this gets
kicked
> out of the LUG!
>
> If anyone still hasn't been put off, shout up with your availability and
we
> will try to fix a date.

It has been decided that Mike is looking a bit thin, and direct action
must be taken.
To rectify this situation, we are going to visit the above mentioned
eating/drinking establishment on Wednesday 19th of May.

Anyone who wants to come with us is welcome to accompany me on my quest to
try and make Mike into a much more well proportioned person.

I'm sure Mike will let us know some more details about the pub, like
directions and such, and it would be nice to be able to let the pub know
how many people are coming first, so if you want to come with us, send me
an email to let me know, just to make sure the pub has enough food.

I hope to see you at the pub next wednesday

Ian