[Sderby] Mandrake 10 moan

Malcolm Neal Malcolm.Neal at derby-college.ac.uk
Wed May 19 08:30:05 BST 2004

Hi there

I have to disagree re Mandrake 10 setup. I did a clean install onto a second hard drive a 30gByte Nikimi and got it to dual boot from my primary 120gByte HD.  The install was totally seamless it installed all I needed ( tho' not a very complex setup as I am pretty much a beginner at Linux) and though I did not set up the broadband or other extrenal connections it has gone very smoothly indeed

Malcolm Neal