[Sderby] Mandrake 10 Moan

Adam Fowler Adam.Fowler at ideagen.co.uk
Wed May 19 16:27:25 BST 2004

Does anybody else have a feeling of deja vu? 8o)

Adam.

This email and any files attached is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, including any attachment, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify this e-mail and any attachments to it to be virus free as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software in conjunction with virus detection software.